By P. L. Villa, S. Rapagnà (auth.), Eric G. Derouane, Jerzy Haber, Francisco Lemos, Fernando Ramôa Ribeiro, Michel Guisnet (eds.)
Light alkanes are typically immune to many varieties of activation. The horizontal strategy of the current booklet covers homogeneous, heterogeneous and organic catalysis, therefore permitting readers to achieve an knowledge of growth and concepts in study components diverse from their very own. The publication includes either basic chapters, giving an outline of the topic, and specialized contributions that care for the main points and state-of-the-art. a expert document is usually incorporated which supplies a severe perception into present growth and discusses destiny clients and significant demanding situations.
Audience: beginners and senior researchers within the box of alkane activation. The combined theoretical and useful procedure could be of curiosity to researchers and industrialists alike.
Read Online or Download Catalytic Activation and Functionalisation of Light Alkanes: Advances and Challenges PDF
Similar light books
This instructional textual content covers a variety of fabric, from the fundamentals of laser resonators to complex themes in laser diode pumping. the subject material is gifted in descriptive phrases which are comprehensible via the technical expert who doesn't have a robust starting place in basic laser optics.
Der Grundkurs Theoretische Physik deckt in sieben Bänden alle für Bachelor-, grasp- oder Diplom-Studiengänge maßgeblichen Gebiete ab. Jeder Band vermittelt intestine durchdacht das im jeweiligen Semester benötigte theoretisch-physikalische Wissen. Der three. Band behandelt die Elektrodynamik in ihrer induktiven Formulierung.
Obvious within the obvious diversity, part items could be studied within the optical variety utilizing holographic interferometry. mostly, the holograms are recorded on high-resolving-power holographic picture fabrics, yet a decrease spatial solution is enough for profitable examine in lots of clinical purposes.
Subvolume 2C of workforce VIII offers with the forming information of metals. The content material is subdivided into 3 components with the current half 2 masking non-ferrous gentle steel alloys, i. e. approximately 87 fabric structures, in a compact, database-oriented shape. the data of the deformation behaviour of fabrics is of important value in medical examine and in technical functions.
- Nonlinear optical systems : principles, phenomena, and advanced signal processing
- Ultrafast Phenomena XIV: Proceedings of the 14th International Conference, Niigata, Japan, July 25--30, 2004
- Handbook of Molecular Plasmonics
- Laser resonators and beam propagation : fundamentals, advanced concepts and applications
- Mesons and Light Nuclei ’95: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference, Stráž pod Ralskem, July 3–7, 1995
Additional resources for Catalytic Activation and Functionalisation of Light Alkanes: Advances and Challenges
CT11. 9. References. 1. Cedigaz, July 1996. 2. Clerici, G. and Zennaro, R. (1997) Recent trends of research in natural gas utilization, La Chimica e L 'Industria, February, 47-54. 31 3. International Energy Agency. Report on Natural Gas Transportation (1994) OECD Paris, Pag 3. 4. Parkyns, N. , Warburton, C. I. and Wilson, J. D. , Catalysis Today, 18, 385-442. 5. Axeldord, M. , Gaffney A. , Pitchai R. and Sofranko J. A. E. , pp. 93-101 6. , Zawodzinski, T. and Gottesfeld, S. (1996) Pem Fuel Cells for Transportation and Stationary Power Generation Applications, in T.
21. H. ( 1991) The catalytic conversion of methane to higher hydrocarbons, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, 61, 3. 22. H. (1994) New Directions For the Catalytic Conversion of Methane. Final Report, November 1987-0ctober 1993. Report 94 N° GRJ94/0375; Order N° PB95-I54I83, NTIS. 23. X. and Lunsford, J. (1985) Formation of Gas-Phase Methyl Radicals Over MgO, J Am. Chern. , 107, 58. 24. Ito, T. H. (1985) Synthesis of ethylene and ethane by partial oxidation of methane over lithium-doped magnesium oxide, Nature, 314, 721.
Reaction scheme for propane aromatization on Ga/ZSM-5 catalysts. Although the reaction sequence is frequently rationalized on the basis of a classical bifunctional mechanism, with the participation of both acidic and metallic sites, the nature and location of the metal cations and their catalytic role during propane aromatization is still being questioned [13, 14]. It is recognized that both the metallic and acidic sites need to be in close proximity for achieving high aromatization selectivity.